Excited about Halloween? Sure we are!!
Have you realized that you and your children can do lots of scary halloween crafts at home? I’m a little bit crazy about halloween crafts for kids and right now, it’s the perfect time of the year to bring out all their terrifying ideas! What better time to make a bunch of Frankensteins, scary looking pumpkins, ghosts and bats?
Well, as you can guess, Halloween night is coming so our children would need a spooktacular Halloween bag to save all their sweets…so if you think the same and you are in need of a wonderful Halloween bag…pay attention to the following ideas, buy a paper bag or print out the template of the tiny bag and make them together with your kids at school or at home.
This is the first DIY craft done at school and This set is formed by
- A jack-o-lantern ready to tell stories and a chilling bat
- A little spooky ghost
- A wicked Frankenstein and his wife
- A good looking black cat and a spooky bat
- A scary mummy
Ready? Let’s start crafting!!!
How to make the candy bags
What you need for the big candy bag:
- A paper bag (you can buy them at stationary stores)
- Pencil, crayons & markers.
- Colour cardboards (red, black, white, green, orange).
- Imagination (this is very very important).
What you need for the tiny candy paper bag:
- The template with the marks to follow.
- Crayons, markers & a pencil.
- Some sweets to fill in the bag.
Once everything is done, this is the otherworldly result!!!!