Hi there to all!
Are you having trouble when reading? Do not worry, here you have some TIPS to start with it!
Do you underline tons of words in a text? Ey, nothing happens! Continue reading, here I have the perfect solution for you!
- Read for the very first time the text and underline the words you don’t understand.
- Open your notebook and make a list with the words.
- You can have a Unit list or a Text list. You choose.
- Try to guess the meaning in context.
- If not, you can always have a look to your dictionary. 😉
- Why don’t you draw something related with the word close to it?
- Once you know the meaning, let’s try to write a proper sentence, using it.
When reading a text, we can sometimes find some tricky paragraphs or maybe feel completely lost. Don’t panic, we can make some questions to the text and try to answer them. Let’s go for it, here, my questions list:
- What was the story about?
- When did the story happen?
- Who was in the story?
- Where did the story happen?
- What was the problem in the story?
- How many characters are there in the story?
That’s all for today children.
See you at school.